Affichage :

Forum Chest of Wonders

Forum créatif et en plus, cultivé !
[Live] Tarja Turunen at Miskolc International Opera Festival

Rechercher dans ce sujet :
Origami
Origami

Vos artistes favoris : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation, Eluveitie, Korpiklaani, Arkona and so on
MessagePosté le : 05 Juin 2010 09:11
Masquer ce messageAfficher ce message
Répondre en citantAjouter à liste des messages à citerRetirer de la liste des messages à citer
Après THERION en 2007 et EPICA en 2008, cette année ce sera Tarja Turunen qui s'y colle :smile:

Citation :
Former NIGHTWISH singer Tarja Turunen will perform a special "Classic and Divine" opera rock show with a symphonic orchestra and choir on June 12, 2010 at the Miskolc International Opera Festival at at the Miskolc Ice Hall in Miskolc, Hungary. Tarja's two-hour set will include a selection of the best-loved songs from her "My Winter Storm" solo album, classical gems, unpredictable rock covers, tracks from her career with NIGHTWISH, and songs from her upcoming album, "What Lies Beneath". She will be accompanied by her own band, a symphonic orchestra and a choir.

A trailer for the concert can be viewed below.

Fans who witnessed the two previous opera rock shows in 2007 (THERION) and 2008 (EPICA) or heard and saw the two resulting live albums/DVDs know that they can expect a truly great and unique concert again at Miskolc in 2010.

Turunen will enter the studio in early February to begin recording her new solo album, "What Lies Beneath". She writes on her web site, "It feels great to be able to start the recordings very soon, since I have been waiting for the moment already for a long time. I am truly excited to witness how all will unfold!

"The process for my second album started back in June 2008. Among the first songs that my friends and I composed at that time, a character called Naiad was born. The fantasy story of Naiad gave me the idea for the album title and for the whole album concept: 'What Lies Beneath'.

"It has been wonderful to be able to brainstorm again and decide the direction the album is going to take. I hope that you will be surprised again by my work; because that's the way I like it."

Turunen recently recorded three songs for a Finnish Christmas album, produced by Olli Ahvenlahti. According to Turunen, this was "a charity project for missionary workers in Finland."

Tarja's last album, "My Winter Storm", was re-released in January 2009. This double CD "extended special edition" was packed with 32 tracks, including the CD "My Winter Storm" with the addition of the song "The Seer" in its original version. The bonus disc presented several new tracks, remixes and live recordings. Among them, the new song "Enough" and "The Seer", this time featuring a duet with German rock star Doro Pesch.

Source : Metalfromfinland

Et une petite vidéo pour donner envie :smile:

[youtube=8mVay6yLSnE]

Mais en fait ce qui serait bien c'est que ca soit Nightwish qui y participe un jour au Festival de Miskolc :tourni:
Esquisse
Esquisse

Points : 25 Concours graphiques - 5e place 10 Concours photos - 8e place
Localisation : Somewhere in between what is real and just a dream...
Vos artistes favoris : Muse, Nightwish, Evanescence, Within Temptation
MessagePosté le : 07 Juin 2010 08:29
Répondre en citantAjouter à liste des messages à citerRetirer de la liste des messages à citer
Ohlàlà, j'ai pas le son au boulot mais comment je voudrais trop y être :tourni: NW avec un orchestre sympho, ok aussi, mais avec Tarja alors :mock:
Overlady
Pantone
Pantone

Points : 130 Concours graphiques - Médaille d'or : première place 55 Concours photos - Médaille de bronze : troisième place
Vos artistes favoris : Lots.
MessagePosté le : 08 Juin 2010 10:51
haaaaaaaaan !! je veux le DVD :x j'adore Anette mais Tarja me manque :peur2:

Merci Tony :smile:
Anthony Sexe : Masculin
Origami
Origami

Vos artistes favoris : Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation, Eluveitie, Korpiklaani, Arkona and so on
MessagePosté le : 08 Juin 2010 12:47
De rien Bad Wolf :smile:

Et Rowy je suis complètement d'accord hein, quand je dis Nightwish à Miskolc c'est clair que ce serait avec Tarja que ce serait bon :p
Enfin même avec Anette ca pourrait être bien, ca ferait au moins du nouveau pour le groupe :o
Overlady
Pantone
Pantone

Points : 130 Concours graphiques - Médaille d'or : première place 55 Concours photos - Médaille de bronze : troisième place
Vos artistes favoris : Lots.
MessagePosté le : 08 Juin 2010 12:54
Enfin, le groupe se roule pas les pouces hein ;) Tuomas est en train de finir d'écrire l'album, et ils fon t le Nightcamp cet été pour bosser les nouvelles chansons, les arrangements et enregistrer la maquette :o
ensuite Anette devrait accoucher et ils entreraient en studio début 2011 si je me plante pas :p

EDIT (08 Juin 2010 12:55) :
ce qui me fait penser que 2010-2011 c'est cool: nouveaux albums de Tarja, Evanescence et Nightwish :tourni:
Dernière édition par Empereuse le 08 Juin 2010 12:55; édité 1 fois